1. Room rates are quoted in Philippine Pesos (PHP), including (e.g breakfast).
2. Check-in time: 2:00PM; Check-out time: 12:00PM. Request for early check-in before 2:00PM and/or late
check-out up to 2:00PM shall be subject to the prevailing occupancy of the Hotel.
3. On the agreed day of departure, check-out is at 12:00nn at the latest. After that time, the hotel can charge 50%
of the agreed price of the room for the additional use of the room up until 4:00PM, and 100% from 4:00PM onwards.
4. Children below twelve (12) years old sharing room and bed with parents shall be free of charge. Above the minimum capacity per room type shall be charged PHP 1,750 for extra person with or without extra bed and one (1) free breakfast.
5.The booker shall request rebooking at Kamiseta Hotel (contact numbers to follow).
6. Hotel will not allow cancellation of guaranteed bookings nor will refund payment but will allow rebooking valid for one (1) year.
7. Changing of reservation from peak season to lean season**, Guaranteed bookings are non-refundable and for excess payment due to room rate difference, guest can use it as consumables (e.g Extra beds, food and beverage at Vanilla Café and other room charges).
8. Changing of reservation from lean season to peak season**, Guests are required to pay room rate difference based from peak season rate.
** Cancellation and rebooking policy may vary for promotional rates
9.The Reservation Confirmation Notice (RCN) received through email shall be presented upon
10. If you are the credit card holder, please present the credit card used at the Front Desk upon
11. If you are making payment using third party Credit Card (i.e You are not the Card holder)
please present the following documents upon check-in:
11.1. Authorization Letter from the Card holder to be submitted to the
Front Desk Officer.
11.2. Photo copy of the Credit Card used (front only) for verification
credit card facility accredited with the Hotel.
11.3. Photo copy of the valid ID of the Credit Card holder (front and
back) to be submitted to the
Front Desk Officer.
11.4. Photo copy of your valid ID (front and back) to be submitted to the
Front Desk Officer.
The reservation can be guaranteed by providing a prepayment (not later than 24 hours after the reservation has been made) for 1 night room cost. In case of non guaranteed reservation, the hotel keeps the right to sell the room to another person.
ºGuests are asked not to gather in the hallways as this often creates
excessive noise which disturbs other guests.
ºKeep guest room doors closed at all times to avoid noise disturbances.
ºEach room is limited to the number of guests registered in the room at the
time of check in.
ºAll rooms are non-smoking. You may smoke on designated areas only (e.g hotel veranda, Vanilla café garden) Evidence of the evaluation will result in a Php 2,500 charge.
ºConsumption of food and beverages not purchased from the hotel is limited
to your guest room only.
ºPreparation of food in guest rooms by any type of cooking appliances,
barbeques, or burners is strictly prohibited.
ºShould housekeeping find any rooms damaged, in any way, a corresponding
charge should be applied.
ºAll early departures will be charged full room rate.
ºCamping is not permitted on hotel property.
ºPets are not permitted on hotel property.
ºParents and guardians are personally and legally responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or anywhere on hotel property.
ºRoller shoes, rollerblades and skateboards are not permitted in the hotel.
ºNo games (mini-sticks, etc.) are to be played in any area of the hotel.
If a complaint occurs due to the negligence of those occupying a guest room, disorderly
conduct, unlawful activities, or repeated noise complaints, the offending guests may be evicted and/or receive
additional charges to their account. If a guest is asked vacate, they are not entitled to any refund. If damages
occur inside guest room or other areas of the hotel, the cost of the damage will be charged to the credit card
registered upon check-in.